Born 1970, married, four children.
- Diploma in Mathematics at the Humboldt University Berlin, [pdf]
- Dr. rer. nat. in Mathematics (Normal forms in Dedekind domains) in Computational Number Theory (Michael E. Pohst) at the Technical University Berlin, [pdf]
- Special school for mathematics, natural sciences and technics Heinrich Hertz, Berlin .
- Graduation course in mathematical computer science at Humboldt University Berlin
- Foreign study year of Artifical Intelligence and Mathematics at Edinburgh University
- PhD in Mathematics, Computational Number Theory at Technical University Berlin
- Post-Doc in Protein Structure Theory (Cornelius Frömmel) at Charité Berlin
- Post-Doc in Computational Systems Biochemistry (Hermann-Georg Holzhütter) at Charité Berlin